Super clean with low miles! Fun to ride, comfy liter bike, needs nothing!
The twist of a grip, the growl of the engine, the adrenaline-pumping thrust of torque – when the raw elements of sport riding are all you crave, look to the Kawasaki® Z1000 ABS. Pared down to the basics of performance, this no-frills “urban streetfighter” harnesses open-class power in a compact chassis with bold styling, minimal bodywork and lots of attitude.
- Powerful 1,043 cc inline four-cylinder engine pulls strongly from all rpm and does not let up before the redline
- Engine delivers superb response, a strong mid-range hit and an intoxicating intake howl
- Highly rigid aluminum twin-tube frame features a high degree of mass centralization, creating a balance between crisp turning and planted handling
- The Showa SFF-BP (Separate Function Fork – Big Piston) offers both comfort and sport potential ideal for aggressive street riding
- High performance brake package includes radial-mount monobloc calipers, radial-pump front brake master cylinder and 310 mm petal-type rotors